OWN - Join the closed alpha!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Skeptron, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Skeptron

Skeptron New Member

bitmap.png

Hi everyone!

I'm super excited to announce that my game is finally ready to be alpha-tested, so here I am giving away access keys!

OWN is a browser game, so that you don't even need to install it. It is a competitive 1v1, 2v2 & 3v3 game which could be best described as a mix between League of Legends and Super Smash Bros. You get to fight opponents in a 2D world with platforms, but with a skill set very similar to those in League of Legends. It is real-time action, so it is quite skilled. It can also be competitive (with ladder and leagues), but you can play casually as well if you want.

Also, it is 100% free-to-play, meaning that all items can be bought with free currencies, and it's not pay-to-win (you pay for customisation items, like skins, icons and such).

Here is a (very poorly made, sorry) glimpse at what it looks like :

But no more talking, see for yourself! You can try the training mode without even being registered!

You just have to click on any of those 4 heroes :

We've just started opening the access to more testers, so it's still very intimate yet. But we're eager to expand to a lot more testers so that it's more fun to play, with more feedback and plays!

Here are a few access keys (each key works for only one account, so first come, first served) :

crPK28BdGe3cHZtJ
    SJ2OUU3yHKYZSn06
    fPQhYbLnGPQXyLrR
    etpAOs8fDgFfUFlA
    eCrDnE14cSbbnS2S

MrckkkQxRfevuQ7Z
    cymQDnTpF5R3XTVt
    L7e7r55KjjGeANEl
    M0CZnfP3kp6IJbBf
    jplburueaCJkYWWu​

If you need some more, PM and I'll be pleased to give you some!

Also, one last advice : if you feel like you could appreciate the game, bring in some friends. Of course we'll be here to help you and play with you, but this kind of game is obviously more fun when you can ladder with friends. Of course it's in my best interest, let's be honest, but it's also for you to enjoy the game as much as possible.

Here is the link to the game : http://www.nemroth.com/own-fe-alpha

Have a nice day guys!

PS : the game is available in English and French

2. Skeptron

Skeptron New Member

We now have a new map!

map.jpg

And also two new items, the invisibility potion and the hang-glider :

items.png

You can still join the closed alpha for free. Here is a bunch of new keys!

e0ccS0EQErd4QEUW
    FakJwsgBzrtLZdPE
    d2q625XHwBLNOotd
    PewMXdXWVSs55IJi
    KApMFMdCXyZvnSZD
    7WZeB7BgZ3keL4Of
    FD3UZgg7eG3Sicfp
    AFUKMf1vilb4qyk5
    CnZmTGt8WwaFZG5i
    WZ4sF4pwqQ2gPmlb​