[OFFERED] Programming

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by ProgrammingFreak, Mar 9, 2013.

1. ProgrammingFreak

Original Member

Hello,

I am looking to offer my programming skills. I mainly prefer to work on small 2D games, be whatever genre they may be. I can program in C++, Euphoria, C#, and Qbasic(QB64). I have programmed for many years off and on, and have knowledge of using many different libraries, Irrlicht 3D Engine, Bullet Physics, XNA framework and so on. I am very flexible with time and hours and with pay. If you are looking to create a 2D game and need a programmer, contact me, I am willing to work things out. My youtube page has some samples of my work. youtube.com/TheGeekPunkGamer

You can PM me on here, or contact me g_andy at live.com or dark_light500 at yahoo.com

2. Matt2East

Original Member

Great to see programmers offering their services here. Will keep in mind, and good luck!

3. dbest

dbest New Member

I know you have not mentioned it in your post, but are you gonna be comfortable working on a 2d game for the mobile devices?

4. ProgrammingFreak

Original Member

Well I don't have much experience working with mobile devices, but I would be comfortable with working with mobile devices. I have played around with windows phone development.