Newbie Studying Game Design (Project Networking Research)

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by BoldJBoogie16, Feb 16, 2014.

1. BoldJBoogie16

BoldJBoogie16 New Member

Hello fellow Game Designers,

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. This is my first time being on here and I'm excited to hear from everybody! I'm currently going to the University of Texas at Dallas, and studying Art & Technology (Game Design). For one of my classes I have to conduct a small research on game designers and their expertise on handing down new advice to students that are going into the field, or possibly already newbie game designers. Also, there may be a point where if someone is comfortable for letting me show an example of their work to my class, I would credit your name along with the work to show who my contacts were in my networking project. Thank you guys!