New Trap Labs demo with new art! Let me know what you think!

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Ninja_Gah, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ninja_Gah

Ninja_Gah New Member

Update 09/07/2018 Here's the official trailer! Coming to PC and mobile Nov 7th 2018

Old art gallery vs New art Gallery

The art was completely redone, and many new features were added. I wrote a new story with a silly and comedic premise and decided that the flat cartoon style of the early 2000s would work nicely. The art is heavily influenced by shows like Fairly OddParents, Dexter's Lab, and PPG.

Trap Labs is an action puzzler where you must run from one side of the room to the other without dying. The new demo includes 26 levels specially made for the demo, 5 bonus challenges, and one online multiplayer map for testing. Any feedback is highly welcome!

The full game will feature over 100 levels of story and challenges, and full race and co-op cross-platform online multiplayer. Yes you can play with someone on PC and mobile at the same time! Try it out in the demo!

#1 Ninja_Gah, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    K.C likes this.
  2. Ninja_Gah

Ninja_Gah New Member

New build updated with sound! Check op for the IndieDB link!

3. Ninja_Gah

Ninja_Gah New Member

Beta is now on Steam for free!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Now you can resume ignoring this thread.

4. Ninja_Gah

Ninja_Gah New Member

I completely changed the art for the game. You can check out the old vs new gallery in the OP. I also removed the public prototypes and beta builds. I'm working hard to polish the game for it to release in a few short month. Thank you!

5. Ninja_Gah

Ninja_Gah New Member

The demo of Trap Labs with the new art is released! Try it and let me know if you have feedback

6. Ninja_Gah

Ninja_Gah New Member

Official trailer is now up!