[New] [Party Game] Chef Chen - Fantasy Cook

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by apple101886, Nov 21, 2020 at 4:16 AM.

1. apple101886

apple101886 New Member

bg_middle_bright_OK_EN_SmallFileSize.jpg Hi, this is buho, an indie developer team from Taiwan. We just open our first shop on steam. "Chef Chen - Fantasy Cook" is a party game and a multiplayer cooperative game with up to 4 players supporting. The player plays the role of "Chef Chen" to cook demons in another worlds with many stunts and enjoy food with animal friends together.
    The game is actually in beta stage of development, but I'd like to share this great game we are making and let people know about it. Any feedback means a great deal to me, We hope this game can bring player and their close friend/families smile and happy when stay at home on lockdown period.

Chef Chen -Fantasy Cook

facebook.com/hellobuho