New Indie game video marketing strategy

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by smartpixel, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartpixel

smartpixel New Member

The marketing is very important for all of the indie developers especially the smaller business. Among the marketing strategies, video marketing has played a more and more important role because it is more intuitive and convincing. More videos created and distributed by more gamer could absolutely greatly promoted the indie games.

In China, the indie game companies cooperate with the game recording software company together to create game video communities has been improved to be a new win-win video marketing strategy for both of the companies. Thousands of gamer created game videos each to upload and share through the social network each day.

If you are the indie developer and you are interested in the new video marketing strategy, you are welcome email marketing@smartpixel.com.

2. bantamcitygames

Administrator Original Member Indie Author Greenlit

The keywords in this thread seem to be attracting spammers to post replies. Fortunately I have been able to ban them all before their posts were visible, but I'm closing this thread to prevent more from occurring. If you are interested in the OP's services, please use the email that they provided to contact them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.