New Game Castle Warriors

Discussion in 'Game Development (Technical)' started by vulx, Dec 24, 2016.

1. vulx

vulx New Member

Dark knights stole the crown from kingdom to ruin the balance and destroy everything. Castle warriors are there to help and save the kingdom! Take a part in epic battle! Smooth, hack 'n' slash gameplay with lots of enemies, and best Action RPG expirience. Get to the top of the tower and retrive the crown!

- Unique abilities for each warrior hero
    - Customizable characters
    - Wild enemies hiding in tower shadows
    - Craft powerful weapons
    - Hero upgrades

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tlewarriors&hl
    Become the best warrior!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. linhdz15

linhdz15 New Member

haha.
    thanks for your information. I will continue to monitor this topic because it gives me a lot of useful stuff