Neofeud - a Dystopic Cyberpunk Adventure

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SilverSpook, Apr 28, 2017.

1. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

2. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

3. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

[​IMG]

Zooming in on more of that cyberpunk city street. Working on flying cars, holograms, and trying to hone my volumetric lighting painting techniques for Neofeud 2. :) The first one:

4. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

Working on some new animations for some new Neofeud 2 characters. :) Haven't tried doing one of these 'walking with gun down' style anims before so it was a bit more time consuming but a good learning experience.

[​IMG]

Neofeud:
    Neofeud 2: https://silverspook.itch.io/neofeud2

5. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

If you are into cyberpunk adventures, Neofeud is on sale this week! "The works of William Gibson, games like Deus Ex were the building blocks that create the world of Neofeud... A dystopian cyberpunk adventure that needs to be experienced."

http://silverspook.itch.io/neofeud

[​IMG]

6. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

Latest work on my #cyberpunk adventure Neofeud 2! You can support it by picking up Neofeud, on sale now!

7. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

[​IMG]

"A cyberpunk materpiece"It's been too long since I've played a game with this much soul in it" -Steam Reviewers

8. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

[​IMG]

Some of my latest work on Neofeud 2. I'm experimenting with different transparent material types as well as new gameplay elements like facial rec and other biometric surveillance. Neofeud 1 is also on sale for a couple more days!

Neofeud 2 site: https://silverspook.itch.io/neofeud2

9. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

Working on some character designs for Neofeud 2. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

Neofeud 2 WIP, testing new cam behaviors. Because any Deus Ex-inspired cyberpunk dystopia that doesn't kick the Orwellian surveillance up to 11 may have its silverized mirrorshades revoked. :)
    Neofeud 1:

11. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

[​IMG]

Latest from my cyberpunk adventure Neofeud 2! Took all day to animate frame-by-frame the restocker-bot, the holograms, facial recognition scanners, etc. but came out pretty good!

Help me finish this game by supporting me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/neofeud

Or pickup Neofeud 1:

12. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

Latest work on the sequel to my dystopian cyberpunk Neofeud

[​IMG]

13. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

Animation work-in-progress from my cyberpunk adventure Neofeud 2 of a heavily augmented 'Sentient Humanoid' playable character. May be helpful if have trouble parallel parking. :)

14. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

"Cyberpunk Sleuthing in the Homeless Village" Some of the latest animation and art I'm working on for Neofeud 2!

Neofeud 1:

15. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

Neofeud is 60% off right now!

[​IMG]

"Wow, what a journey. Took me more than 12 hours, and it felt like I played through 2-3 sci-fi games, that's how much content is in the game. The art style is something I've never seen in video games. The puzzles are fine (a few times had to check a walkthrough, but that's normal in adventure games). User interface can be a bit clunky at times, but overall a very unique experience, with an interesting sci-fi story, fleshed out characters, and top-notch soundtrack.

Neofeud is a very underrated game, only has 42 reviews on Steam. Also the sequel is under way, so its a good time to jump in. And by doing so you support a passion project of one man. I cannot fathom how can one person be so multi talented, to be able to write(story and dialogue), program, voice act, and make art and animation. A strong recommendation for adventure games fans, if you like Wadjet-Eye Games, this is up your alley." --Steam Reviewer

16. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

Neofeud 2 Teaser: "Motherships and Moonwalking"

Also don't forget the Neofeud 1 sale ends in a few days!

17. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

Just a reminder: Neofeud sale ends tomorrow!

18. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

"The Border Wall", added smoke and drone-swarming animations to my cyberpunk adventure sequel to Neofeud

19. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member

[youtube]

New characters, animations and backgrounds, plus dialog system test in my cyberpunk adventure Neofeud 2 (in progress!).

20. SilverSpook

SilverSpook New Member