NEEDED HELP for RARE game.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Harrybond, Sep 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Harrybond

Harrybond New Member

Hello guys.

I was wondering if someone could help me maybe create a game. I'm currently building my own website which is for an ORG community. Some of you are going to have no idea what this is.. But it stands for Online Reality Games mostly based on Facebook but has an huge community.

I was planning on doing an Open World game where they can make an avatar and enter (Example) The Big Brother House and they complete in tasks and get evicted etc. I would be looking in for more the future for this I think.

I was planning on building a game in the mean while which is like a text based game with avatars. So the community sign up, make an avatar and enter games with that avatar and they can chat and do evictions. I have no idea where to start and I was wondering if someone would be willing to help.

Thank you
    Harry

2. jimenanrp

jimenanrp New Member

Hello! are you still looking for people?