Need Somebody to Take Care of my Team

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Argen Hammerstone, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Argen Hammerstone

Argen Hammerstone New Member

I hope this is OK to post here, I could find no better place to place it. The point is, I was going strong at a game for a while, before I lost interest in being the owner. Since I'm only in high school, I don't have much of a budget, and my team is losing inspiration, I think. So if somebody who has a budget can take over as owner, then come to me and I will see what I can do. I need to make sure you are trustworthy, of course, but the main reason I am doing this is just because there had been a lot of art done for the game, and I don't want to be one of those people that scraps the whole game, leaving everyone without a penny and with wasted art. So if you have some skill in making a team work, then that would be great. It's not like they are lazy or anything, they've done a ton of work, but I'm just not interested (like I said) in running a game. So if you want to run a game that already has 80% of the art done, come to me. I hate to leave it completely, though, so I would wish to be the writer for the game. I hope you can understand, I'm better at writing than I am at influencing a team. I don't want to write any contracts, I don't want that kind of credit. But for once the team needs to be paid, so if you have a good source of income to pay them with, then that would be great. You don't have to pay me, I already have a job, but please pay everyone for what they are doing. This is getting long, so email me at tfranknorth@gmail.com or contact me on our discord server: https://discord.gg/e8XP3Z4
    I hope you guys consider, and thanks for reading! ;-)
    Here is the link to the google document where it explains most of the game, please read before committing.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ofxxbFxfMI2Q5R8sTeTwjANXcIrnt0kGpVAzxronP_M/edit?usp=sharing