Need 2D Pixel Art Animator

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by FusedZero, Jan 29, 2014.

1. FusedZero

FusedZero New Member

Hello, my name is Matt Inkeles (co-founder, artist, and programmer for an upcoming indie, sandbox, RPG). My partner and I have been working on this project since July 2012 and have little to no animations. The responsibility of whomever should take this opportunity is to animate the specified, pixel art stills that I've created. Payment cannot be guaranteed as we don't have funding as of yet. However, when the time for release comes, we will do our best to pay as handsomely as our budget will allow us.
    If you are interested, please do not hesitate to e-mail me for more information.