Native Doom, beta testers needed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by jpnuclear, Apr 27, 2016.

1. jpnuclear

jpnuclear New Member

Hi everyone, I'm working on a project of a game for more than a year and next saturday I will provide download the demo version for BETA TESTERS. If anyone has interest in receiving the link in your email is just sign up here:

http://www.nucleararts.com.br/nativedoom/demo/

We need your help to improve the gaming experience. Feedback player in the early stages is critical for us developers. Knowing things like, you can understand what should be done? Can you do? or This is fun? So in the download will have a notepad with Google Forms link for better result of Feedback.

The names of people who can help testing and answering the questionnaire will have their names in game credits. Thanks

Facebook Page: facebook.com/nativedoom
    IndieDB: indiedb.com/games/native-doom

novamarca.jpg
    altar.jpg alucined.jpg cave-1.jpg controls.jpg menu.jpg

#1 jpnuclear, Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016