[N00Bs WELCOME] My first Adventure-RPG in RMMV

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Sideroxylon, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Sideroxylon

Sideroxylon New Member

Hello, I am currently creating my first game with the recently released RPG Maker MV and I am looking for people who are willing to take care of logical/mathematical stuff like creating maps and especially balancing skills, items, weapons, armor, stats... etc. I am able to invent creative stories and frameworks for ideas.
    Since I am a newbie myself, I accept people with no experience at all, who even though want to dedicate themselves to an at least year long project. If you are ambitious with things you like, especially math, then YOU are definitely the one I look for. Other than that I would accept any kind helper who is interested in creating the game with me.
    Now to actual intel on the game itself:
    Genre: Adventure, RPG
    Topic: Religion, Faith, Reality, Possibility
    Form: Self-reflection, decisions with actual consequences, time-based events, player-behaviour depending NPC interactions, discovery and exploration, open world, many endings, no handholding
    Audience: Mature, 16+
    Estimated development time: at least one year
    Required skill/experience: none

2. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

This still open? may I ask for more information such as programming as well and team/company name?

3. Sideroxylon

Sideroxylon New Member

Yes.
    I plan to focus completely on developing the game in RPG Maker MV, so I don't think that any programming is needed, really. Even custom scripts aren't necessary I think, because there are already so many good plugins that I implement and I would use other custom scripting for things that are really hard to explain even, though it isn't a must in the game, so I wouldn't really miss those possibilities.
    I had an awesome company name in my mind a couple of months ago, but I need to refresh this memory again some time, I hope I will remember. So for now I don't really know a name.

4. Daan van de BRug

Daan van de BRug New Member

Hey,

Are you currently looking for a sound composer as well? I'd be up for the job of creating sound effects and a suitable score for your game.
    Please let me know about your thoughts.