My first android game Jump High

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by GcGames999, Jul 20, 2017.

1. GcGames999

GcGames999 New Member

Title: Jump High

Jump High is my first one-touch arcade android game.

Short description:
    In Jump High you tap on the left or right side of the screen to make the ball jump, but be carefull about the obstacles in your way.
    If you hit/touch any obstacle your ball will fall down splitted and you must start again.

Gameplay:

You can download Jump High in Playstore

It would be nice if you can give me some feedback on it.

I want to know if : - the controls are intuitive
    - the game is too easy/hard
    - I should make some skins for the ball
    - you find some bugs or something like this.
    - you have would add something new to the game :)

THANK YOU! :)

Simon Hanna Music likes this.
  2. Danil

Danil New Member

Nice app, I tried and didn't have any bugs. Very catchy and easy! Ads during launch disturb a bit. Talk to leading mediation platforms like Admob, Appodeal, Fyber. They will help you with optimizing your ad strategy and max your revenues.