Musical Composer Lucas Morgan. Experimental and cinematic music for indie games

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Lucas Morgan, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Lucas Morgan

Lucas Morgan New Member

Hi, I'm Lucas. I have been involved in music composition for around 5 years. As a multi-instrumentalist, I try to capture the most authentic sounding recordings as well as meet the required sound a developer is looking for. I have produced for films, animations and even live dance performances, though as an avid gamer I love composing for games. My works vary in genre, from orchestral and cinematic to experimental and horror. I'm always up for a new challenge. I have also worked as a sound designer, Working alongside legendary Australian sound designer Craig Carter (Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome, Romeo and Juliet, Rabbit proof fence) which taught me alot about the psychology both the sound design and music can bring to visuals.

Please feel free to explore my portfolio at https://lmorgancomposing.wordpress.com/

My rates vary between projects. Based on the scope and complexity, I am a very reasonable composer to negotiate rates with (I understand strict budgets in indie game development!). Just shoot me an email to discuss the project with me and we can come to an easy agreement.

You can contact me at lucas_morgan16@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from some great developers!