Music composer of 14 years, open to work, diverse portfolio!

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by Spacetalker222, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Spacetalker222

Spacetalker222 New Member

What's up people of Indiegamer, I'm Kenny. I've been making music since 2008 (seriously since 2011) and I can compose music of absolutely any style. Everything from hip hop, to metal, to traditional video game music. I'm hugely influenced by a lot of classics like Chrono Trigger, the Mario games, Zelda etc. And that is barely scratching the surface. I've attached a diverse portfolio of music that is arranged in different folders by sound. I will be updating it as long as it remains public. I look forward to hearing back, and helping developers complete their vision with the right music!

Email me at Giptulsa@gmail.com, I will respond promptly with quotes!

Check portfolio here!
    https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1XNToW4kBl19nykD3JxDbEXIpZwq1-a_A