Music and sound artist needed

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Peter David Carter, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Peter David Carter

Peter David Carter New Member

Music and sound artist needed to join UI developer, visual artist and project leader in modest web-based game project. Ideal candidate will have some experience with WWise or Fmod and have current access to this software.

GuruComposer likes this.
  2. Mark McCullough

Mark McCullough New Member

Hey Peter,
    I’m interested in hearing more about your project. Feel free to contact me at MarkMcCulloughmusic@gmail.com
    I got some experience with fmod on my last project called “War to The Core”. You can hear that soundtrack and learn more about me at my website, www.mcculloughmusic.com
    Thanks!

3. AndrewJB

AndrewJB New Member

4. Audistory

Audistory New Member

5. Alyx

Alyx New Member

Heya I would be really interested to hear more about this project :)

6. Daniel Docherty Music

Composer and sound designer with experience using FMOD and Wwise. Would love to hear some more details! Message me here or email at danieldochertymusic@gmail.com.

7. tobeyrowe

tobeyrowe New Member

Hello, Peter please tell me your current project isnt a copy of my game. Just so everyone knows peter did work for me for my game and he had access to my files for the game. I am not saying he is using a copy of my game but if it looks anything like http://www.cubicverse.com or http://www.cubicverse.com/8000 then its probably going to be a copy of my game. If thats the case I will probably be looking into pursuing legal action since I own the exclusive rights to the game.

8. Peter David Carter

Peter David Carter New Member

Tobey/Austin, the code you had me work on was unsalavable without a complete code-base re-write as I had to eventually tell you. Were we left off was you trying to crowd-fund enough that I could essentially create a while new set of code with the art assets and basic ideas surround by my own workable code and professional grade interface. You did not manage to raise this money.

There would be no value in me attempting to steal any of the game you own. Regardless, OSS does not use the same code as CubicVerse, does not contain any of the art assets, animations, sound, music, plot, characters, basic ideas etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. It has literally nothing in common with the game you bought.

I have had a conversation with you on Skype that ran as follows:

"Did you steal my game?"

"No"

"Oh, I though maybe you did"

To the people who have applied thus far, I currently have one candidate in mind who has stood out during the initial process but have been extremely busy and have not looked at all applications and have been also considering other team positions in amongst my paid full-time development work. As such if you haven't recieved a response you may still be in the running but I would encourage people to consider other positions in the mean time. Even if you applied early there is a chance I will not yet have read your application in full.

We are also interviewing for a visual artist position and are yet to find an appropriate candidate. A computer coder able to support our backend dev would also be useful as my time is very limited at present.

9. Virtual Perfection Cowboy

Hi Peter! Interested in hearing more about your project if you haven't already picked someone. Here's a sampling of some of my favorites from my catalog:

Let me know!

Best,
    Dash / VPC

10. Peter Carter

Peter Carter New Member

11. Thanos Zampoukas

Thanos Zampoukas New Member

Sent you an email

12. Ldubs

Ldubs New Member

Sent you an email!

13. jadrum99

jadrum99 New Member

14. brainburner1d10t

brainburner1d10t New Member

15. DualPsyche

DualPsyche New Member

I sent you an Email, I hope you still need some memorable music for your product. Here, also, is a link to my portfolio: