Monetizing game with your own merch! Private beta testers needed.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Andrizzz, May 15, 2017.

1. Andrizzz

Andrizzz New Member

We're looking for developers who are willing to test www.TheMonetizr.com solution and make additional profit, by earning 100% from profit. DM me to signup!

TL;DR

Hi!
    Many mobile game and app developers want to sell their own branded merchandise inside their games. Usual problem is that it's way too complicated or expensive to start doing that. On top, no one has time to handle all the inventory, manufacturing and shipping hassle.

This is why we created TheMonetizr. Where we create your own merch shop, so you can monetize your game and reward your loyal fans with your own branded swag. We do profit sharing 50/50%. All orders are fulfilled on-demand and we handle everything for you - from creating the products to manufacturing and shipping. Most important, you can make money from it. On average from each item sold, you get $5 in profit.

Righ now we're in private beta, with 20 games in use. We're looking for developers who are willing to test our solution out and make additional profit. Therefore, if you signup here, we will give you 100% from profit share, that's $10 from every item sold.

DM, me to signup! More information on what we do is here: www.TheMonetizr.com

Thanks for the help!
    Andris