Modellers/Animators, Programmers And Others Needed

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Xeno Neza, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

Hey,

I have founded Alternate Games Studios and have been making games for over a year trying to get things working and what not. We have a Closed Alpha event on July 10th this year, we have other games in the making and so we need more people to help us with these games and well if all goes well this could be a paid job as what i am aiming for right now is making great games and hopefully get a comfortable wage for everyone.

That is my intention, however we are in dire need of:

Modellers
    Animators(that can rig models too)
    Programmers
    Games Testers
    Concept Artists
    Market Researchers
    Texture Artists

Email me at alternategames@hotmail.com or reply here and i will respond to you and hopefully work with you soon :D

Regards,
    Steve Sissons