Mobile Fighting Game Idea Help Wanted

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Genji, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Genji

Genji New Member

If your a mobile gamer, and you enjoy games such as Mortal Kombat, Injustice, fighting games like that, then you probably understand it can be slightly difficult to find a game that suits your craving. I would love to Create a mobile fighting game using pixel sprites, maybe have it cost 99 cents, and after that I wouldn't want any in-app purchases(because let's face it 95% of games on the App Store have in-app purchases, and it really just sucks). I have, and am still working on plenty of pixel sprites,I simply need someone to code all of this, because I don't know any coding. If anyone thinks this is a good idea, then just reply to this thread, and tell me what you could help, and if any money is made off this, then obviously we would split it completely equally, percentage depending on how many people help.

2. Bishop2K

Bishop2K New Member

upload the sprites you are talking about. show example.

3. noahbwilson

Indie Author

I think you should figure out the AI first because you have to make a computer opponent that will be able to have its own strategy. If you can't do that... well... how does the game work?

If you are expecting this to be VS only... you need to master PvP connections and have a supportive server. I wanted to make my own Smash Bros game and quickly scrapped it because I didn't want to deal with the AI.

Also, don't be one of those "I just need someone to make my game" guys, cuz no one on this forum got into programming video games without first having ideas of their own. I'm not saying no one will take you up on the offer; I'm just saying these posts are quite frequent. It's best to learn code and try and make it yourself.