Mioti Games - Sell Your Games

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jake Anstey, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Jake Anstey

Jake Anstey New Member

Hey guys,

My name is Jake Anstey and I am the founder and developer of miotigames.
    MiotiGames is a new online marketplace (still in development) in which you can go and sell your indie games at no extra cost! This website is not only an online marketplace, but a community as well, to connect all indie developers together and discuss new games, problems and much more! Some time in the near future we also plan to incorporate a beta testing section where people enroll to play and rate games. I have opened up a small portion of the site so far to developers only where you may post your games to be featured on the homepage on official launch day.

I thought I might as well post on an indie forum because I understand the struggle of getting your creations out there and specifically to make a profit.

2. kclace

kclace New Member

I tried to register but it didn't work

3. Jake Anstey

Jake Anstey New Member

Maybe the username or email was already taken. The registration works fine!