Mini Epoch - Open-world survival [Android ]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PlayLight, Jun 11, 2019 at 1:01 PM.

1. PlayLight

PlayLight New Member

[​IMG]

Google Play Link: Mini Epoch

Hey guys,

I would like to give a quick introduction to an open-world survival game I've developed for Android.

Mini Epoch - focuses on exploration, adventure, material salvaging, crafting, building, and surviving the elements.

FEATURES:
    • Vast island based open-world map featuring coastal, industrial, city and military locations.

• Multiple player game profiling.

• Full day/night cycle.

• Currency system allowing players to obtain Mini Epoch currency.

• Trader Camps for buying and selling salvaged items. (Traders: Consumables, Equipment, Hardware, Armory, Special Ops, Vehicles)

• Item crafting system for crafting survival gear and base building equipment.

• Base building system and gear storage for setting up a place to call home.

• Loads of vehicle spawns over the entire map, or pick one up from a trader camp.

• Keep safe with your weapon of choice, whether it be an axe, handgun, shotgun, assault rifle, machine gun or sniper rifle.

• Community forums to keep up-to-date on the latest updates or share your Mini Epoch life with the community.

PREVIEWS:
    [​IMG]

Google Play Link: Mini Epoch

This game is a paid application. I prefer not to have ads or in-app-purchases, only pay once, with future additions and features for free.
    If you would like to see a free Demo version of Mini Epoch please let me know below.

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB memory.
    MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Android 4.4, 1 GB memory.