MicroFactory - Factory Tycoon Game [Work in Progress]

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by SoloCaravel, Jun 11, 2020.

1. SoloCaravel

SoloCaravel New Member

MicroFactory is a factory tycoon game where you can create all sort of unique electronic product such as Motherboards, CPU's, GPU's, Smartphones, Laptops, Smartwatches, etc.

Gather resources, build your factory, design electronic products and assemble them.
    Compete against other companies, make the best product in the market.
    Upgrade your factory with the products you make! Better CPU's gives more speed in your machines.
    Sign contracts with other companies to receive or send a constant amount of resources every day.
    Make presentations to improve the hype of your product.

A game by Solo Caravel.

Discord: https://discord.gg/rpkUR2j
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3Ai38d5RHFqOd7u6Z6yww
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/SoloCaravel
    Gamejolt: https://gamejolt.com/games/MicroFactory/505663

2. Stu Cole

Stu Cole New Member

I myself now avoid games that have you chopping down trees and collecting rocks, i feel like i have spent most of my gaming life doing that.

this bit sounds fantastic and id like to play that game.
    " build your factory, design electronic products and assemble them.Compete against other companies, make the best product in the market."

what if you could automate the gather resources or go straight in at the deep end and have to barter for resources or take buisness loans of resources. Cut down the grind a little.

3. SoloCaravel

SoloCaravel New Member

Hey, I appreciate your opinion.

You will be able to automate that process in the future, as you start with nothing. But a thing I can do is allow you to choose the amount of money to start with, so you can just buy the resources you need or sign a resource contract.

4. GamexGames

GamexGames New Member

Agree with Stu, that some sort of automation would be much appreciated here, otherwise seems like an interesting game project ;) Would love to hear when you guys plan to release it?
    My first impression was a bit unclear for me, you were mentioning electronics and I didn't expect to be put in the forest at the start if i'm completely honest. Also, some animations could be a bit more accurate - like chopping trees for example..
    Also, what happens when you run out of resources to push the production further/ is wood unlimited resource/ can you replant the forest??

5. SoloCaravel

SoloCaravel New Member

Hey, the realease date is not planned yet.
    The trees and stones regrow after some time, but you will be able to also buy resources in the market.

Thank you for your opinion!

6. SoloCaravel

SoloCaravel New Member