Metal/Ambient Composer looking for Collaboration.

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Merrick Thacker, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Merrick Thacker

Merrick Thacker New Member

Hey guys, My name is Merrick Thacker and I am a Composer of shoegaze, post rock, death metal, black metal and ambience looking to collaborate with any game developer.

Here is some of my work:

Horror Ambience -
    so these are new and actually available for use and can make more upon request.

My metal releases (finished and WIP) -

www.mediafire.com/file/ax8nc1jo8cduaoa/rafe.wav/file?fbclid=IwAR21S8eT5_B5SBFn40rIxHACR1icjGj-zBLadt_3_jHMwDWWxZq0xClhO_A

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ea88it1i89r4zry/ide2a+test.wav

My more mellow, light hearted material:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ydm5uag1352eqm1/WNU.wav/file

you can get ahold of me by either email (merrick915@gmail.com) or facebook (name is same, my son is on my shoulders in my picture. Jst letting you know incase there's trouble finding me)

90% of this was done completely by myself, the only thing I didn't do by myself was the Angel Splitter full length. If you've enjoyed and want to collaborate, feel free to get in contact! Also, (for moderators) I made another post previously but deleted it and made this one in its place to fit the proper format better.

2. Merrick Thacker

Merrick Thacker New Member

some film scoring practices (movie clips are not mine, just used for practice.)
    Saw 3 film score practice:

horror sound fx scoring practice(6Four6 Films, check them out):