Making a team with lore based people to create epic fantasy story!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Arthaqs, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Arthaqs

Arthaqs New Member

Hello everyone!

I am looking for special people, who are at the very beginning in making games!
    I would like to connect few of us, who wants to learn how to code games(C++), how to make game design (engine), how to make game models (3D software, Photoshop).
    We can learn together for months, years and create small games and also something huge! We can share our experience! We can bring to live your ideas or realize my idea which is really big story in my head based on fantasy genre.
    Contact me in case you share same thinking as I do, if you really want to do a big step in your life and create a game of your dreams!

Thank you.

2. Owchzzz

Owchzzz New Member

Hi Arthaqs.

Im currently getting a team together, and would like to know if you might want to join?