Make a 2D GAME sidescroller Unity Looking to start project

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Carlos Gallegos, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Carlos Gallegos

Carlos Gallegos New Member

First of all hi
    I'm carlos,
    im a programer, c++, sql, c# js all that stuff
    i like art i like it a lot not so good at it but i like it and i try:)
    so i wanna start a team to make a good 2D game like issac, or good old arcade game or Nes
    Im open to ideas and to select a theme and gamplay wise
    so the thing is it would be my first dev team developement
    I do mainly project management so i like to asemble a team and start working on the concept and prototyping
    so i would like an other programmer so we could support each other assempblimg the system and making a good gameplay expirience.
    looking for:
    • programmer
    • artist 2D
    • writer
    So thats it i guess contact me
    raycags@gmail.com
    carlos_gallegos@gmail.com