Looking to get into making music/sounds for games,

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Connor Watson, May 21, 2018.

1. Connor Watson

Connor Watson New Member

Hey, My name is Connor Watson. A while back, when I join the forums, I posted about wanting to start build a portfolio of game music. Still looking to do that but I decided I'd take some time out before I finished university and make a showreel to show everyone the level of music and SFX I can make.

If anyone is interested/ has the time spare I'd really love some feedback on what I could improve upon. Just follow the url below it should take you to youtube and my showreel. you can either write feedback here on the forums or in the comments there. It's a private video anyway so you can say what every you need to.

Thanks in advance and I really hope I'll get to work closely with some of you soon,
    Connor

2. Connor Watson

Connor Watson New Member

oh..... I didn't know if you put links it they turn into videos......sweet!!

3. Northmyth

Northmyth New Member

well says video not avalible ?

4. Connor Watson

Connor Watson New Member