Looking to form a team (paid/unpaid)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by LunaiLegends, Feb 18, 2017.

1. LunaiLegends

LunaiLegends New Member

Hello I am a newbie at making games and am looking to make a team for future games. My studio name is Kirakirawings. Right now I am working on one game called Angel Plus that I started last year and is a visual novel that will be released sometime this year and I am the artist for the characters, with 3 people working on it. But after this game I want to move to rpg games being different genres and want a serious game loving team to join, so here's what I need:

programmer/scripter/coder for rpgmakervxace (it uses ruby) (I may switch engines if I can't find someone)
    tileset artist (semi-detailed but not detailed or simple)
    writer
    music composer
    mapper
    puzzle maker

The games will be free or paid depending on the game so you'll be working both for free or be paid. You have a choice if you want to be paid or not. For paid the earnings you get are a percentage of the profits. Not sure what amount is appropriate but I saw 10% is good. The next game I am probably going to make is a horror rpg like ib, mad father, Nightmare of the snow, corpse party, Blank Dream, re;member, Utopia, etc. and have an idea in mind, while some others will be fan games so you'll need to be comfortable with making fan games and making free games in order to join.

The fan games (and prob. only ones) I plan on making are Soul Eater, Digimon, Inuyasha, and Pokemon.

I am an artist and have a few things already covered.

If you'd like to join please comment with what you'd like to do and post your examples.

2. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

Hey dude, alternate games are looking for a programmer/artist too. Also you mentioned mapper? how are you with 3D?

3. LunaiLegends

LunaiLegends New Member

Not good with 3-D. But I will be making some models once Live2d Euclid come out.

4. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

have you coded in unity before?

5. SallyTheSeabird

SallyTheSeabird New Member

Would be more than happy to work with you as a composer!
    Here are some examples of my work:

6. Jed Crouch

Jed Crouch New Member

I could fill the role as composer. I also orchestrate video game music! Here are some examples of my work:

My own compositions:

An orchestration I recently completed:

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Jed

7. Jieyu Yi

Jieyu Yi New Member

I am a unity programmer and a game effects maker plus a bit skill on 2D cartoon animation . Please let me know if you are interested.

8. LunaiLegends

LunaiLegends New Member

no. I am not a coder.

9. RRBE Sound

RRBE Sound New Member

Sounds awesome Lunail,

I would love to hear what you think of my music - Maybe some of it suits you..?

RRBE Sound:
    www.rrbe.dk

Soundcloud:

Actors Voice - Part 2 -

Center Picture:

Are the games you make PC?

i have sent you an PM.. :)

All the best
    Rune