Looking to build a small Dev Team to learn and make games together

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by KristianK, Jul 30, 2016.

1. KristianK

KristianK New Member

Hello! My name is Kristian and I am looking to build a small dev team so we could learn and make games together. The games I am looking to make story-rich 2D games. For now, I am searching for:

2D game artist

I don't really mind if you have low to none experience with programming. The only requirement is to be open-minded and ready for challenges throughout the process. The game engine we would most likely use is Unity and the language C#.

My email : k.dimitroff2@gmail.com

#1 KristianK, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    DanielNL likes this.
  2. Leap

Leap New Member

3. KristianK

KristianK New Member

A friendly bump to tell you that we are a friendly and professional team and only need a 2D artist to start making the game. If you are interested my email is on the bottom of the first post. Feel free to reply :)

4. paulorsg

paulorsg New Member

Im paulo and i want to be part of your team, now im developing a sifi endless run game, so if you are interested in help me developing we could work together

5. KristianK

KristianK New Member

Hello, Paulo! Can you tell me what position you want to work in? We need a 2D artist for now but feel free to reply. And please can you give a link to a portfolio?

6. paulorsg

paulorsg New Member

I dont have a 2d portfolio, but i could send you the main ideas of the game and some comcept arts

7. KristianK

KristianK New Member

I already have a team and a game we are developing. We just need a 2D artist, sorry but if you are searching someone to help you develop a different project you will have to look somewhere else :)

8. paulorsg

paulorsg New Member

Ok but if you want some help, could help you because i dont want money, just the experience

9. CodisStudios

CodisStudios New Member

Hey there I am a beginner to game dev primarily on the art side of it.I have a graphics tablet which i practice on everyday with drawing and 3d modelling this would actually be perfect for me as i have am now looking to traverse the 2d aspect of game art design both for my own purposes and otherwise but the main goal for me is to learn and to gain experience.I have Photoshop and Krita and also a subscription to ToonBoom Harmony which i intend to use to learn my 2d art and animation and so on.I would be more than happy if you guys would grant me the opportunity to join your team as a 2D Artist