Looking to assemble a small team for a multiplayer game!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by SD2020_, Jan 6, 2016.

1. SD2020_

SD2020_ New Member

Let me introduce myself, my name is Scott I am a college student currently studying Game design, development and unity programming and I am looking for some talented people to join me in a project build to be released on steam with proper advertising and to be released in alpha.

I can not give the game idea away but it a popular game mod which will becoming pay to play with monthly subscriptions in the next year. So my plan is to push a copy of this mod as standalone where you pay a slandered price for the game and have it for ever no pay to join a server.

The game will be 100% online no ingle player or anything just the standard game mode itself and maybe some other cool features over time. I'd like to be able to squeeze maximum 160 players per server. More details about servers and everything will be discussed after NDA agreement is signed which will not allow you to talk about the games features or ideas until the game is been fully advertised and Dev blogs will be live. Signing this agreement will not be like signing your soul to the devil just to keep the game hype cap on till announcement.

So what kind of departments do we need?
    Programmers.
    Level designers.
    3D artists.
    3D Animators(we have access to a motion capture room)
    Networking programmers and someone to help setup the servers.
    Texture designers.
    And more to come.

I really think this idea is a big hit and will defiantly get people hyped for it. It's something I defiantly want to create and make better then what it already is!

Thanks for reading leave a comment down below and I will get back to you :)

-Scott

2. Byte

Byte New Member

Hey there Scott, my names Brodie.

I've worked as a character designer, writer, and sound composer on some project with semi-large teams before (40+ people). But sadly, all those studios ended up running out of funds and the game would get canned.

I don't have a portfolio of any of my work, (I normally delete graphics/sound of my computer after the project get's canceled). But if you shoot me a quick message on Skype, I'd me more than happy to put something together to show you what I can do :)

-Brodie

3. Stuart parker

Stuart parker New Member

Hi there

I am a sound designer based in Manchester in the UK and I am looking for some work with game developers as an audio designer and sfx creater. I have a background as a music composer and have a degree in music but I am now studying for an MSc in Audio Production and would like to use these skills in the game industry. I have access to professional standard studios and am fully set up to record SFX, foley, ADR etc to implement into any game, I can use FMOD and am prepared to learn Wwise for the right project.

Regards

Stuart