Looking for Unity Devs to help test our SDK

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by pjeigh, Jun 27, 2014.

1. pjeigh

pjeigh New Member

My company is pre-Beta with a new plugin/SDK that will initially work with Unity.

We're looking for a couple of Unity devs who would be willing to help test it and give some critical feedback.

The SDK itself will involve only a line or two of code and includes a web admin that can take 5 to 20 min. to use (depending on how much fun you are having) :)

After Beta has launched I will give a lot more detail and invite everyone. I can tell you that it involves monetization and selling physical goods. ;)

No, you do not need to have a live app.

Please PM or email me if you can help. There will be benefits to being a Beta adopter...