Looking for team

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by BusterT, Aug 3, 2016.

1. BusterT

BusterT New Member

The game in question currently labeled 'Wrong Frequency' is a first person survival game based around the new TV show 'Eden', Tomb Raider and Lost.

Here is the brief idea for anyone whose still interested at this point:

After the hit success of TV show ‘Fresh Start’ a second season was created as an undiscovered island had just been turned into a discovered island. 18 people were selected (9 males, 9 females); you are one of these people. You can either be Grant Davidson, a 27-year-old carpenter or Jane Harris, a 25-year-old nurse.

Once on the Island you will make progress, being recorded and keeping in touch with the movie people, on day 3, the signal will be lost and the four camera men who are with you will be killed by some unknown beast. Your three main tasks are now to get the radio equipment working, continue building the settlement and to survive.

On day 5 a plane will be seen arriving towards your destination, the whole island will seem to chant something before blowing it out of the sky with a mighty thunderbolt from the storm.

From there on you will battle ridiculous freak weather events such as storms, you will battle starvation, the creatures of the forest and thirst, you will make enemies and friends with the people you have inhabited this island with and you will most likely be killed by what lurks in the shadows.

Still with me?

I am a 3D modeler who is currently working on the characters. I am looking for:

Maximum of 3 more modelers
    Maximum of 3 programmers
    Maximum of 2 guys working on sound

Right, so if you're interested either reply to this thread, contact me on skype under deches11 or email me at: itsrise2fame@gmail.com

2. daedalus_9

daedalus_9 New Member

I love this idea! I write music and would be happy to compose a soundtrack for you and join the team as one of your two sound guys. You can visit my YouTube channel to hear some of my work: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCJ-wlDWDDGx6K04vf-EHnA

3. BusterT

BusterT New Member

I would like that very much, I quickly listened to part of the Fantasy Music on your channel already. For this project I was thinking kind of calm music during the first few days that turns really sinister aa everything goes wrong.

4. daedalus_9

daedalus_9 New Member

Yeah I definitely feel that. My channel is pretty new so I haven't posted a lot of music on it yet, but I write in various genres. I can send you more samples of my work directly if you want to hear all that I can provide. Feel free to email me at daedalus9music@gmail.com if you want to talk details.

5. Drew_W

Drew_W New Member

Hey there, I'm Drew, and I'm a novice C# Programmer. I'm planning on going back to college in the Spring for game programming, and I'm using my time until then as a time to learn before I enroll. If you're willing to get some help from a guy who might be slow at first I'd be more than willing to help you out. Contact me at: drew.c.walsworth@gmail.com.

6. CrzCod3

CrzCod3 New Member

Hey guys I see you are on a base on making this true. I'd love to volunteer as a help for this team, know about networking, gaming, programming, music, writing, and other handy abilities you guys could use.

Feel free to send an email to: Jrco13@hotmail.com

7. Rok

Rok New Member

Hey, i think we can help you. We have big team of developers, artists and all you need.
    can you please contact me on email: rokmikuz@gmail.com
    or via skype: rocipoci

hope to hear from you soon
    Regards
    Rok

8. kurdle

kurdle New Member

If you work in Unity, I can help.

9. kurdle

kurdle New Member

I'm a programmer

10. Gaston A

Gaston A New Member

Are you still looking for sound and music designers? I would like to be part of the team.