Looking for team (unpaid kickstarter build, royalty split full game released and profit)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by ChillingGames, Jul 20, 2017.

1. ChillingGames

ChillingGames New Member

Hello, everyone, my name is Chris I am a writer and the other member of the team is a concept artist we also have a project manager we need help designing a psychological horror game, I need your help putting together a trailer and a demo for Kickstarter. The jobs we need to fill for this game are

each has no limit of people I will be accepting so don't hesitate to apply

Jobs filled

2D concept artist
    Video Game Script writer

Jobs need to fill
    2D/3D Artist
    Level Designer
    Sound Designer/Composer

I am looking to accept only people that can properly speak to one another, work together, be chill with one another and can get work done because remember everyone the better the game looks the more people want it the more we get at the end. you guys get a percentage of the first 3 payments when the game is released percentage rate is 10% so work harder and the amount you get back in $ will rise!the worse the game looks, runs or plays and that 10% could end up $10

Leave your portfolio down in the comments so I can see what you are capable of and if you have what I need. Thank you!

2. oddEven Music

oddEven Music New Member

3. oddEven Music

oddEven Music New Member

Hey Chris - I would be interested in producing music and SFX for your trailer, if the timing worked out OK for both of us. Please check out my demos below when you have a chance. You can email me at ralph@oddevenmusic.com

Thanks man!

Music reel:

FMOD Studio Demo reel:

Wwise Demo reel:

4. graysonorionk

graysonorionk New Member

5. Federico Russo

Federico Russo New Member

Hey Chris,
    I'm Federico Russo I'm experienced in composing, sound designing and sound engineering, but I'm afraid I've just started to look around in the video game industry, so I stil do not have a show reel. I'm going to attach here my resume and some links to what I've done as a composer/sound engineer, I'm sorry it will be a little messy!
    Looking forward to hear from you,
    Federico

Attached Files: