Looking for Team Members

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by GamingDude, Aug 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. GamingDude

GamingDude New Member

Hello, i'm looking for artists, composers, voice actors, playtesters, storytellers. Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to contact me.

2. Francis Snyder

Francis Snyder New Member

Hello,

My name is Francis and I'm a Boston based composer. I'm always looking for new projects! Feel free to check out my soundcloud and let me know if you'd be interested in collaborating!

Cheers!

3. GamingDude

GamingDude New Member

Are you willing to work for free?

4. Francis Snyder

Francis Snyder New Member

It depends on the project and how busy I am!

5. GamingDude

GamingDude New Member

The project is free and its and a jrpg.

6. Andrés Felipe Merchán

Hi. My name is Andres Felipe Merchan Loza I'm a professional musician that has been making and working with music almost his entire life. I have work with a great variety of musical genres and formats, and have a lot of knowledge about musical composition and interpretation, with some knowledge of music engineering and Sound Design. I would be very happy to help you with your project, and it would mean a lot to me, for I am looking to start working in the Video Game Industry (that is one of the reasons I decided to study music at college) but haven't had the opportunity to work in a video game project before. In the link below you can find some of my works and links to other profiles and account were you can find everything about my music and what I've done.

www.mechanicalmediamusic.com (Here you can find some additional info/Analysis about some of my work)

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B7D9sTUaIK2bTHFhbklycFZZeUE

Finally, if you have any question or anything, feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your time.

Andres Felipe Merchan Loza - Mechanical Media Music

mechanicalmediamusic@gmail.com

(57) 318 587 5374 - Bogotá D.C., Colombia