Looking for Team Members - Narrative Driven Unity RPG

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Regeniversity, May 6, 2017.

1. Regeniversity

Regeniversity New Member

Hi all,

I'm looking for a couple other people to work with me on a 3D, scifi-fantasy, 3rd person RPG in Unity heavily influenced by archetypal storytelling, ecology, surrealism, and dreams.

Most importantly I'd like to find someone with intermediate to advanced knowledge of C# and Unity 5, but I'd also like to find another artist to work with if possible, especially to help with concept art and texturing (so mostly the 2D stuff).

My experience
    game design: intermediate - advanced
    narrative: advanced
    composition and sound design: advanced
    3D modeling: intermediate
    animation: intermediate
    texturing: intermediate
    Unity 5: intermediate
    C#: beginner - intermediate
    data structures: novice - beginner

I've been working on this project on and off by myself for a couple years and it has undergone a lot of restarts and changes but I have quite a clear vision now of what I'm trying to create.
    If you'd like to know more feel free to comment here or send me a message.

This is a hobby project with potential for revenue sharing. Once anyone who is interested in participating has decided whether or not they want to be on board we can determine together how to work out rev-sharing.