Featured looking for people to help with my game

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Blake1217, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Blake1217

Blake1217 New Member

right now its just a texted based game I'm looking for some better at writing then me to help with the story.
    I plain to move from texted based to graphic once the story is more developed. so anyone with pixel art skills are welcomed to join also.... this is my first game so idk how it will turn out but I have a good idea of what I want this game to go and willing to put the time in to get it there. I am unable to pay anyone for working on the game with me but any money made from the game will be shared

2. OldManPingu

OldManPingu New Member

3. AudioRespawn

AudioRespawn New Member

I'd like to hear more about your game if you'd like to send me some info directly. Would be interested in developing an interactive soundtrack that would adapt as the choices of the player evolved. Such a tactic could work in a text-based game, and then translate over well to graphic gameplay. Here's my portfolio: https://www.audiorespawn.com/

4. Elliott Morreau

Elliott Morreau New Member

You're super talented Josh. Would love to work with you in some capacity.

As for OP, I'm a published author with my second novel coming out this year.

I'm well equipped for story driven games.

Let me know if interest discord me. Ties#1955

Make sure capital T.