Looking for people to come work with a dev team!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Nateviator, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Nateviator

Nateviator New Member

Me and my team are looking for more people to come and work with us on our current game. We primarily need artists to come and also programmers, with the potential of sound designers (not music designer). Depending on the success of the first game we will be releasing will depend whether or not that this will be profit sharing as well. So if you are looking for a new project please contact me and I can give you further details on my dev teams current assignment.

P.S. With the previously mentioned people we need it's not limited to just programmer and artist if you are looking for a dev team period please feel free to contact me!

Email: skittlie64@hotmail.com

#1 Nateviator, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014