Looking for people to build a team, mainly artists [Rev-Share]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by João Vítor Marcenes, Aug 4, 2018.

1. João Vítor Marcenes

Alright, I did this so many times before that I'm bored of doing it, anyhow...
    Hey, my name is Joao Vitor and I'm a brazilian game enthusiast, I undersand of programming, game design, and writing. I use the Unity Engine and Visual Studio C# to create games.
    I aim on doing projects for both mobile and pc, and of varied genres, so be it a 3d modeller, concept artist or pixel artist, I can use of your help
    I had started a project a while ago about a 3d zelda-like game, however the artist stopped contating me and therefore this project is on hold since then
    I want people that feel a certain passion of developing games and are whiling to help not only with art but with the project design and all that
    I have some projects in mind but any project can be discussed and talked over until we agree on what to develop
    Currently I have a musician, but there haven't been anything for him to do since he joined the team.
    Project discussion happens over discord

If you're interested of joining me, contact: jvcmv.jvcmarcenes@gmail.com