Looking for passionate devs to make a new 2D RPG

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Moman, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Moman

Moman New Member

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for team members who want to create a brand new 2D RPG space adventure game. The game will be party-based as you and you crew will fly through the Galaxy to different planets and battle against enemies and bosses. Upgrades, gear, special characters will all be part of the gameplay experience. As passionate as I am about games and about this (and other) new ideas, I still need some help in bringing these ideas to reality. As this project is a new idea, there is a huge open window for new ideas, everyone part of the project will have a voice! Collaboration and open discussions will be key in coming up with brand new and fun ideas.

As for payment, I'm not going to dance around the fact that I have no money to offer. I'm not getting paid or receiving any money for this project. With that said I do want to set up a rev-share system, where when the game is released, everyone will receive percentage of money earned from the game. So at the end of the day, how well we make this game, is how we get paid.

The talent I am looking for right now are as follows:

2D Programmer- I am generally looking for someone who is very good with Java or C++ but if you feel that there is a better language to use then let me know.

2D designer- it would also be a big plus if you could also animate the art but don't let that stop you if you cant animate he art.

Writer- I need someone who wants to tell an epic story. Someone who will gather ideas and craft a story that rich with detail and also really easy to follow.

If you feel that you have a skill or profession that can contribute to the project that I may have missed or overlooked, please let me know. I'm always interested in what people have to say and what they bring to the table.

My role in this grand scheme will be to oversee all aspects of the game design and to make sure that everyone has a pleasant experience while crafting the game. I will also be working on the story of the game as I want the story to be a key component in the enjoyment of the game, next to the combat and RPG elements.

If you would like to join the team or if you have any questions, please send an email to Studios.HighTop@gmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!