Looking for music composer and AFX artist

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by XXMarekXX, Nov 29, 2016.

1. XXMarekXX

XXMarekXX New Member

Hi there!

My name is Marek, and I'm working on my first mobile game.

I'm looking for someone who will compose (ambient) music for me, and also for someone who will make various audio effects. If you want to know more about my game, please send me a PM with your portfolio and one sentence why would you like to create music for me. Thank you.

Jamail Chachere likes this.
  2. Musikilian

Musikilian New Member

Hello,

My name is Kilian and I am a composer. I would like to know more about the project. This is my website: www.kilianalos.com

If you go to MUSIC you will see some demo videos on the top and, below, a list of music samples sorted by genre.

And, as for this being your first mobile game, I don't have any problem, so I would be glad to create music for you provided the project is worth it.

In case you are interested please contact me with more details. My e-mail address is musicformedia@kilianalos.com

Best Regards

[​IMG]