Looking For Help Through Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Dingaloo, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Dingaloo

Dingaloo New Member

Hello. I am currently developing a video game called Residual Realities. The first playable build is currently in development, so there isn't much to show yet. What I am looking for is people to read about my idea and discuss the pros and cons, to help me cement a good roadmap for early access on steam.

I will be needing help in a variety of ways. I need average gamers to see if they would be excited about the idea, and to nitpick which features they agree with and disagree with. I need developers to see if I'm being overambitious in certain areas, or even under-ambitious. I'll be needing artists to look at the artwork and critique for me. I will be needing people into music willing to check out the soundtrack and critique that as well.

Any and all help is much appreciated. The best way to check out the game would be via the subreddit, but I also recently created a discord channel for people interested to chat about the game. Here's some links, thanks for your time!

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Residual_Realities/
    Discord: https://discord.gg/RVSmex4