Looking for Game Developers

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Distorted, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Distorted

Distorted New Member

hey i'm distorted the founder of FrostSelect and i want to help up and coming developers get there game published to the Xbox One via Xbox Creators Collection for free

Also Feel free to ask me questions

also i'm new to the forums so don't judge me if i posted this in the wrong forum

2. Distorted

Distorted New Member

also i can help with promoting via discord and reddt and contact me at kanehenry32@gmail.com if interested

3. Distorted

Distorted New Member

looks lile i got my first job as a publisher though the dev team is asking $30

4. Forrest Lowe

Forrest Lowe New Member

I program and design. Also have team lead experience. Willing to apply my efforts if still needed.

5. flatingo

flatingo New Member

That is, you perform as a small publisher? Cool. But this style of game will be suitable for publication?

6. Distorted

Distorted New Member

Yes the design doesn't really matter for me is how the game plays which is what really matters