Looking for Game Designer, or anyone who can help with technical design

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Marta Martorello, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Marta Martorello

Marta Martorello New Member

Hi everybody,

I'm actively working on a personal project, concerning a visual novel (ADV) game.

Sadly, I still am quite the ignorant about the technical aspect of game design, and I'd love to have the guidance of someone more experienced than I am, at least concerning the technical side of development.
    I am kind of planning to actually develop a prototipe and a few playable scenes, so as to fund it later. But that's not what I really care about, right now.

What I'd like to obtain is a consultation, some advice on how the project could be realized and possibly some suggestions on game mechanics. I do have my own ideas, but I am in no way the best person to make a decision.
    So, yeah. Looking for a fellow to help me out.

I will need a technical document, which I definitely won't be writing by myself, but as of now I don't want to bother you with the burden of such a thing. Of course, if you'd like to stick to the project through the entire process, I wouldn't mind at all, on the contrary.

Yeah, I'm not even sure this is the right section for this thread, given that it's not an official position or project or anything, but you know, a girl has to try.

Thanks in advance to anyone reading! And good luck with all of your awesome stuff.

EDIT: Of course, I have not disclosed anything about the actual project because I'd like to discuss the details in private, at least for now. So, if you'd like to know more, please PM me! A good chat never hurt nobody :D

2. kesnielgalvan

kesnielgalvan New Member

You should ensure you have documents to be signed regarding confidentiality and keeping your ideas etc. safe.

3. Marta Martorello

Marta Martorello New Member

Yes, I suppose I should. As of now, though, I am only looking for a consultation of sorts.
    But yes, thank you for your advice!

#3 Marta Martorello, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  4. Dibbie

Dibbie New Member

I may be able to help, though I have more transitioned into Unity game development, however I am a proficient programmer in general, so if you are only looking for consultation on technical elements, game design, game management, project management, team management, programming implementation and technical programming errors and what not, I can help with that.

If your interested in communicating, you can email me, or Skype me, or start a Conversation on here with me.
    My email: strongstrenth@hotmail.com
    My Skype: Dibbie1337
    My website: www.simpleminded.x10host.com