Looking for Dev's to help with Space Sim Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by StephenWhite, Nov 4, 2016.

1. StephenWhite

StephenWhite New Member

Hi
    I am looking for some developers to help me with a space sim game I am working on.
    They must understand C++ and have used Blender and Unreal Engine 4.
    I am aiming to make a playable demo for general release in January 2017, this will be used to promote the crowdfunding project which will enable me to pay/employ the developers for their contributions and create the game.

I have a website already up and running - http://solarwinds-thegame.com/

If this sounds like something you would be interested in please message me your resume.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks