Looking for Developers of Serious / Educational Games

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Benjnamin T Jackso, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Benjnamin T Jackso

Benjnamin T Jackso New Member

Hi,

I’m currently a third year Creative Music Technology undergraduate student at Bath Spa University. I have a particular passion for music composition and sound design. For my final assessed project I’m looking into and creating sound design and music composition for ‘serious games’.

At present, I’m working with developers on two serious games - one of which is being created in association with CHI PLAI 2018 and will be exhibited for 12 months as part of an exhibition at the Ruhr Museum in Essen, Germany.

I am actively looking for other serious game projects that may provide me the opportunity to come onboard as a sound designer / composer; this work would then feature in my final assessment for my Creative Music Technology Degree. Ideally, I would be looking for projects that will either be (or require the sound design elements) completed around April / May 2019, but projects that fall outside of those completion dates could still be accommodated. I will happily accept paid or unpaid projects.

Please feel free to browse my portfolio available on my website: www.benjamintjackson.com