Looking for artist to work on 2D Castle Build / Siege game.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by CraterHater, Jan 23, 2020.

1. CraterHater

CraterHater New Member

APJ_Mockup.jpg
    Hey there!

My name is Robin. I am looking for an artist who can do the very specific art style as seen above. I want someone who is passionate about game design and who would like to help me make this game a reality. A working prototype exists and a full documentation and plan for the game can be found here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/14zqc24Aa_D7V_STfEFh1AR9Cwi9Iq0OGjXDoCWNCO-A/edit?usp=sharing

If you are interested please add me on Discord at CraterHater#2316. I will send you a message within an hour.

My budget is 250 euros max so if you can not do all these sprites for this amount please do not contact. I can add some revenue share though.

Regards and I hope to find someone!

2. LeafsGames

LeafsGames New Member

I would be very interested in working with you on this product I have an extensive background in somewhat minimalist/cartoonist art similar to what you have posted here. Let me know if you are interested

3. zagreusent

zagreusent New Member

Hi friend please check your PM. :)