Looking For a Team

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by ShadowRider320, Aug 27, 2017.

1. ShadowRider320

ShadowRider320 New Member

I'm looking to form a team to create visual novels, RPGs, and other games together. I have some passion projects that are mainly visual novels (or "otomes") as well as one RPG project. However, I'd also be happy to work on any projects other team members have.

I would want us to eventually become a team of indie game developers, which is what makes being a team so great. We would collaborate and discuss projects and ideas as well as confer with each other throughout our individual processes. This is also why it's important to note that it is "unpaid" at first since we'd all be bringing it to fruition together and under a company name so that there are no discrepancies about pay and such.

I am a writer and own Tyrano Builder and RPG Maker MV. However, I really only currently know how to use Tyrano. I love video games and would love to see my stories and characters come to life just as many others do!

An important part of the team would also be an artist, possibly a game developer who can put the game together, and anyone else who thinks they can bring some awesome stuff to the table!

I do have a full-time job, but I am very dedicated to my projects. I was working with another team previously, but unfortunately the motivation wasn't there for them so it ended up going nowhere almost as soon as it began despite all the writing I put into it.

khachuchrian likes this.
  2. BlueIshDan

BlueIshDan New Member

Hey! I'm a developer looking for other artists to build projects with. I'm able to make things come alive, but I'm TERRIBLE with writing lol. If you'd like to join me on my venture that'd be awesome! :)

3. khachuchrian

khachuchrian New Member

Sounds great! Would love to join a team. I can help with writing but my forte is music!