Looking for a team for a VR game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Fluxcabury, Jun 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Fluxcabury

Fluxcabury New Member

About
    Hi I am looking for a team to help develop a VR game for All or some VR headsets like (VIVE, RIFT, GEAR, GO). It would be usfull if you had one of theys headsets but is not required. Any money that is made will be equally shared between the hole team.

Open spaces
    Head programer x1
    Programer x3
    VR intergrater x1
    Leval edditor x2
    Head Artist x1
    Artist x3
    Head Writer x1
    Writer x2
    Tester x3

Game Engine

Unity (Latest verson)

Requirements

You must have some experants with game development in any game engine and know the basics of using unity if you wish to take a job that recwires working on the programing side of development. Overwise you must have some experance in what job you whant.

Country and Language
    You must be able to speek basic english but you can come from any contry and speek any over Languages.

Time
    You must be able join weekly aranged meetings (To be decided when) and spend a minimum of 3 hours a week on development as often as posibal (exeptsons alowed)

Contact
    You can contact me below or on one of the optsons below.
    Discord: Fluxcabury#8983
    Email: mark.williamson02@outlook.com