Looking for a project for experience - Sound and Music (Wwise)

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Tom Ciccone, May 15, 2017.

1. Tom Ciccone

Tom Ciccone New Member

Hello,

I've been lucky enough to work on a couple of mobile games this year but was wondering if anyone out there is interested in bringing on sound designer/ composer to work alongside implementing some great sound work for their project.

I've been putting together my own interactive score using Wwise (using the freeware fps Cube), so if you're interested in collaborating on something (and you're serious about finishing it) please hit me up!

Email is best for me:

tomcaseymusic@gmail.com

but ill come back and check this thread if anyone is interested. All the best --Tom
    tomcaseymusic.com/music