Looking for a passionate pixel artist to team up with!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Panagiotis Iatrou, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Panagiotis Iatrou

Panagiotis Iatrou New Member

About me:
    Hi! I am a passionate programmer and game developer. I am also an undergrad. student for a CS degree. I have 4 years of experience with programming and game development and have made a bunch of stuff during that time. I have published games and some programming-related things.
    My drawback is that I can only create "programmer art" (bad art :D).
    Some of my published work: https://panagiotisiatrou.wordpress.com/portfolio/

What am I looking for:
    I am looking for a passionate pixel artist. I have a dozen of game ideas we could discuss. I am also open to discuss game ideas and concepts! I tend to like 8-bit pixel art. Something like this is perfect.

My Skills:
    - Game Development (Published games and participated in game jams)
    - App Development
    - A bit of experience with AI
    - Raspberry Pi's (had a paid job in the past)
    - Key programming languages: C, C++, C#, Python, Java, Javascript, p5.js, Dart

You can find me at:
    Email: iatrou.panag@gmail.com
    Discord: KillersDestiny#6273

Just contact me so that we can team up. I would really like to collaborate and publish games with other people. Revenue sharing will be used for published games.

#1 Panagiotis Iatrou, Mar 28, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2020